Beth and Wulff, Jim Wulff, and Beth Wulff take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Jim Wulff and Beth Wulff and any employees of Beth and Wulff. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for the mailing list with Beth and Wulff, we ask you for personal information such as your name and e-mail address.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Beth and Wulff, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our products and services.
- Log information – When you access Beth and Wulff’s website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Beth and Wulff maintains customer records. This includes information such as the mailing list for which you registered. We also use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about upcoming events, and other products and services. Beth and Wulff will never sell your information to other companies.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our products and services (including advertising services) and develop new products and services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Beth and Wulff or our mailing list registrants.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Beth and Wulff only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Beth and Wulff in the following limited circumstances:
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Beth and Wulff's website and any associated products and services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Because of the way our system works, after you delete your information residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
You can unregister from the Beth and Wulff mailing list.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Beth and Wulff features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.